Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Squibb Babies

This past weekend we headed to Salem for Kendra Squibb's baby shower (my cousin Timm's wife). I took my camera...but didn't take any pictures (thanks for the photo, Libby). The cousins that were able, made it to Salem for the event. We always have a great time when we get together, especially with all the little ones. Our family will be experience a small baby boom this coming March. Kendra is due on March 15 and, Amanda (cousin Phillip's wife) is due March 1. So after March, there will be 12 'babies' between us 10 cousins. Here are the 5 that were in town.

Ethan (7.5 mo), Hazel (25 mo), Haley (20 mo), Finley (23 mo), Scout (3.5 mo)

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I posted this same pic before checking out your blog. I love Ethan in this picture. Just chillin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought maybe you were going to share some exciting news?! Just kidding. Super cute and very fun!

    ReplyDelete