Friday, February 19, 2010

More Pictures!

Here are a few pictures from the past couple days around our house. On Wednesday we went to my friend and coworker, Molly's house for a little playdate (but I forgot my camera). Thursday we had a fun day of shopping! Well, I did anyway...Ethan got some fun stroller time though. And then today we've just been hanging around the house. Have a great weekend.

Sitting in his chair (borrowed from Molly, thanks!)

He has learned to sit on his knees...so cute!

'Which book should I read now?'

One of his new favorite toys...the laundry basket.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a stinker! I'm excited to see you next weekend! It's been too long! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture of him sitting on his knees... that is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete