Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Off to the Zoo Again!!

This morning, I decided that Ethan and I would head to the zoo again.  It's a beautiful day and I wanted to get out and enjoy it!  This trip the animals were a bit more active and I can always tell when Ethan sees the animals.  He sits up really straight in his stroller and starts making noises at them...so cute! 

Cheetahs just relaxing


Ethan next to the tortoise exhibit

Ethan and the Emu

After we finished our tour around Scovill Zoo, we met Jared for lunch.  The timing worked out great and Ethan loves to see his daddy in the middle of the day.  We had a nice lunch and on the less than 5 minute drive home, Ethan fell asleep...and was out!  I was able to get him inside, change his diaper and lay him down for a nap, all without him waking up.  Such a funny and worn out kid.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment