Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy Weekend

We spent the weekend in Salem and had a great, but busy time.  My parents had family in from Virginia, my dad's brother and his family.  Bruce, Jeanne, Bruce Jr. and Taylor had never met Ethan and I haven't seen them for 2 to 3 years.  Bruce Jr is 14 and all about electronics and Taylor is 11 and was very very excited to meet Ethan.  Ethan immediately took a liking to Taylor and they wore each other out.  I took a few pictures, but not as many as I should have. 
Taylor and Abby reading to Ethan
Taylor and Bruce Jr. with Ethan outside
Taylor being a great cousin to Ethan
After church on Sunday, we went out to Forbes lake with Jared's family for lunch and some playground fun.  It was hot, but we wore Ethan out...yet again!
Ethan and Grandma getting ready to slide!
Putting on Grandma's sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment