Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fun With Aunt Abby!!

Abby (my sister) came up last night to spend the night and day with us, just hanging out.  We had a great day.  She brought her new, fancy-shmancy camera so we took a lot of pictures!  It was a fun day full of playing!!  Ethan loves his Aunt Abby and keeps saying her name over and over.  Enjoy some pictures from our day with Abby!
Playing in the tunnel!

Jumping lessons...he did get both feet in the air at once a few times!

Chilling in the tent with pillows made by Abby

This was a fun game...see how far Abby will let me stick my hand in her mouth.

Too far, too far!!

Animal drawing on the computer

Dragging all the pots, pans and bowls out, to sit in
Thanks for coming Abby!! We had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I had a really great day too! Thanks for having me :)

    ReplyDelete