Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Fun

It's been almost 2 weeks since my last post...sorry about that.  We've been busy with lots of fun Christmas-type things...

I realized after my last post, I didn't put a picture of Ethan's final project. Here is his baked Santa.
 

I LOVE decorating our house for Christmas!  It's my favorite time of year.  I've had fun decorating this year in our new home (and I haven't even bought too many new things)!
Bringing in the tree!

He likes to 'put them in order'.  Which involves him moving them all over the tree, and me vacuuming up all the needles that fall!

Ethan's 1st time to put the star on top

Our Living Room
  A few of my favorite ornaments...
This snowflake is from Noni (my grandma) from the year Jared and I were married

This is Ethan's silver ornament from my Mom and Dad

Nora's silver ornament from Mom and Dad for her 1st Christmas

The Elf (he doesn't really have a name yet...) hanging out in the kitchen
What is Christmastime without some fresh baked cookies!  I had help this year...

Such a good helper
Enjoying his chocolate cookie!

And I just had to share this one... They love each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment