Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fun Times

Well, it seems that winter has found us.  It's currently 17 degrees with blowing snow.  We are inside!  Anyway, on Monday, Abby came up to hang out with us and we had a good time just hanging out around the house.  She and Ethan have quite a special bond right now.  (When asked who his best friend is, he answers Abby!)  They played a lot downstairs.  According to Ethan, they played hockey, golf and yoga...
Hockey/Golf (Check out the serious look on Abby's face...)

High sticking on Ethan!

Ethan wasn't too interested in the yoga
 Nora has been enjoying her tummy time more and more lately.  And by enjoying, I mean she doesn't scream as soon as I roll her over...

I know I'm biased, but isn't she pretty?!?

Just curious...do you think they look alike??  This is Ethan at 3 months...

Tummy time for Ethan
One more blog-worthy photo... I got a bird feeder and hook for Christmas.  It is squirrel 'proof', but that doesn't mean they won't give it a go.  I'm also afraid that it is cardinal proof too, they just can't figure it out.  Someday, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment