Tuesday, February 14, 2012

White Valentine's Day!

What a beautiful day!  I woke up to Ethan saying, "Come see what's outside!"  He was so excited about the snow.  He hasn't gotten to play in the snow this year, so we bundled up and headed out for a while.  But not until after he got his Valentine's Day goodies.  He picked his singing, pop-up, Spiderman card at the store and I bought it without him knowing, so he was very excited when he opened it!
Candy and fruit punch for breakfast is okay, right?!?

Nora is all smiles, as usual!
Happy Valentine's Day from Nora!

Some Valentine fun in the snow...




His 1st Snowman!

Our 2 Little Valentines!

She wasn't too sure about 'playing' in the snow.

Jared and I are celebrating our 12th Valentine's Day together!  TWELVE!  That's crazy.  It was 12 years ago on Sunday that he first asked me out on a date and I, of course, said yes.  And then 4 years after that, he asked me to marry him (which, again, YES was the answer!)  Happy Valentine's Day/Anniversary Jared!  Here's to many many more!!  Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment