Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Merry Christmas...Part Three

Ok, I think this will be the last Christmas post :).  We have had so much fun during this season!  Two trips to Salem, Christmas day at home with no where to go, friends over for dinner and to top it all off...snow!  On Friday, after Christmas, we headed back to Salem where most of my family was in town.  All the little cousins had a blast playing together and it was fun for us 'big' siblings/cousins too.
We started off by opening gifts with my dad's side of the family.  My grandpa (from Arkansas), Aunt Jeanne, Uncle Bruce and cousin Taylor (from Virginia Beach) were in town.  Along with Abby & Alex and Shannon and the kids.  It was a good time.  Ethan and Josiah both got lightsabers and I can't believe I don't have any pictures of them 'fighting'.
Ethan, helping Josiah with his gift from us. 
Nora would rather play with the paper
Taylor, Alex, Jeanne, Paige, Abby and Nora (in the construction helmet)
  Most of my cousins from my mom's side of the family were in town too.  We have a yearly 'rob your neighbor' gift exchange with the adults.  It was pretty tame this year, but still fun!


While the adults were downstairs robbing each other, all the kids were upstairs watching The Lorax.
After we made our way upstairs, it gets crazy with everyone!
Haley and Finley
Abby took some pictures of me and Nora :)
My Uncle Bruce (dad's brother) and Grandpa Bob
Yesterday, we had the old neighborhood over for dinner.  Ethan and Braden don't see each other as much as they used to, so it was good to get them together!  We gave Braden 3 super hero costumes and he and Ethan were Batman and Robin all evening.  And then it turned into construction worker heros...
Goofy Boys!
Look at that face...cute or scary?? I'm not sure.

It was a great time with family and friends over this past week!  Hope everyone has a blessed 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment