Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dora!!

First, let me say, I love our small group! Some of us moms and kids got together last week and headed to Sullivan to The Little Theater on the Square for their performance of Dora the Explorer. This was my first experience at The Little Theater and we will be back! It was so cute and all the kids loved it. Even Nora (the destroyer) stayed interested the whole time.


Ethan and Brennan ready for the show!


Nora's ready too!


This is the best I could get after the show...


Afterwards, all the characters were out front for pictures and autographs, Ethan wanted no part of it!
But Nora and I could pose with the Pirate Piggy :).


This is the best we could get of the kids and we were missing a few. But I'll take what I can get!


It was a great time. And we even got a coupon for free ice cream at the local Mickey D's!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment