Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fire Station Field Trip

Yesterday, Nora and I joined Ethan's preschool class on their field trip to one of the Decatur Fire Stations.  It was a really great tour!  We saw everything from the basement weight room to the garage floor with all the trucks to their sleeping quarters.  The kids had so much fun!
I will apologize in advance for the poor quality of these pictures.  I took (and carried all through the fire station) my camera...with no memory card.  So, I had to use my phone.
Checking out the trucks!
They got to walk through the trucks
Ethan, along with most of his classmates, didn't really look at anything.  Just walked.
Nora...grabbed the flashlight and started shinning it around :)
Watching him put the fire gear on.
And then, they got to try on the hat!
"Keep Back"...this girl does her own thing!
Ethan's preschool class

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day. My boys would think this is SOOOO cool!

    ReplyDelete