Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

This morning was a big morning for our little guy.  He had his Kindergarten screening and registration.  He told me he was a little scared, but as expected, he did awesome!  Afterwards, he told me it was really fun!  I spoke with his screener, she was very positive and said he sailed through everything and was definitely ready for kindergarten.  I'm not sure I'm ready...but I'll get there.
Here he is, with his ticket to kindergarten ;).
After we finished with his screening, we spent the rest of the morning at the museum.  There is a new exhibit and the kids loved it.  They had so much fun!
Crawling through a tube.
He's very proud of the ball run he built...all by himself.
Checking out the slide
She went down this thing probably 30 times!
Ethan liked it too, but spent most of his time building with the big, blue blocks.
Here's a picture I stole from the museum FB page to show you what the whole thing looks like.  It is very nice!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the screening went well! The museum looks fun! Love you all xo

    ReplyDelete