Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekend in Salem

We made a quick trip to Salem on Thursday.  The weather was perfect for a lot of outside play!  Which is really nice with the group of kids we had.  My cousins, Libby and Kacey were in town too with their kids.  It's fun when we all get together.  When our 3 families are together, we have 2 kindergarten girls, 2- 4 year old boys and 2- 2 year old girls.  They each have a partner in crime!
My kids started their fun by helping my dad in the yard.  Work is always fun for kids :).
Picking up sticks
Making the stick pile with Pop!
The best part!! I remember riding around in these carts :)!
Nora had to join the fun.
Enjoying the ride.
My Uncle Mike and the side by side are always a hit!  Finley, Haley, Scout and Ethan went for a long ride and loved every minute.
Loading up!
Popsicle snack after lots of running, riding and playing outside.

1 comment:

  1. Riding in the cart was the only reason I volunteered to pick up sticks!

    ReplyDelete