Friday, October 10, 2014

Pictures from Home

We were busy the first couple days home from the hospital.  But we have taken it easy around here since then.  Lots of cuddling and adjusting to life with 3 kids.  And the kids are adjusting very well, I think.  They both love to hold her and talk to her (as you've seen from pictures) and Ethan proudly took pictures to school yesterday to show her off to his class.

Tummy time girls (Side note: how does the youngest in the family, before the baby, grow up so fast in only 1 week?!  Nora looks so big and old now!)
Such a good big sister
Abby came to visit on Tuesday and stayed until Wednesday evening.  It was fun having her here! She played, read books, painted nails and just hung out!
Tummy time
New nail polish! 
Abby with her 3 Collier kids :)
Here are some pictures of Atley, from around the house.




Both big kids are always wanting to hold her :).


Thursday my mom came up and I neglected to get the camera out!  I have to say, I have the best mom, ever!!  She brought dinner and dessert for us.  She babysat the girls so I could go have lunch with Ethan at school.  And she went to the grocery store for me!  Not to mention just being here!  It was a great day!  Thanks for coming mom.  I'll take pictures the next time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment