Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Class Parties

I had the privilege to attend 2 Christmas class parties on the same day (December 21)!  Nora was first, then Ethan!  I feel so blessed to be able to be involved in my kids classrooms!  It was a busy and fun day!  Enjoy a few pictures from each party!

Santa made a visit to Nora's party!  Nora's preschool class with Santa :
Playing Pin the Nose on Rudolph! (made by her father and I)
Cute girl!
Atley and Nora chatted with Santa!
Cupcake decorating time
Photo Booth fun!
Story time with Mrs. Ryan
I helped out with Ethan's class party a little more, so I don't have as many pictures from his.
I snapped a picture of Ethan's "Tacky Holiday Sweater" he made in class
M&M Bingo
Ethan took some selfies on my phone :)
Photo Booth fun
Such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment