Thursday, February 4, 2016

Abby's Baby Shower

Last weekend, my cousin, Libby and I hosted a baby shower for my sister, Abby.  Abby is due on March 20 with a sweet baby girl! And I can't wait!!  We had her shower at The Badollet House in Salem and Jody outdid herself with the flowers and the food!  It was a beautiful shower and I think everyone had a great time (and ate too many sweets- or I did, at least!).  Enjoy some pictures from the  afternoon!




Nora was in heaven ;)!  Look at all those sweets!
Abby was pretty excited too ;)!
Love this sweet girl.
Showered with gifts!
With Abby and Libby
Love these 2 beautiful ladies!!
We asked everyone to bring a book for the baby instead of a card.  We filled this crate with books for baby Margo!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for everything! It was a beautiful shower, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete