Monday, July 11, 2016

Our Month of June

I haven't done very well keeping up with my blogging this summer.  So, here's a few notable moments during the month of June :)!

June 17- Lake Shelbyville
My good friend, Emily, and I took our kids to swim at the beach at Lake Shelbyville.  It was such a fun time!  (Not the cleanest beach/lake- but the kids didn't mind.)
Making sand castles
Nora, loving the water
Nora, Ethan, Atley
Atley loved it too!
Emily and I- trying not to get too wet ;)

Father's Day Weekend (June 18,19)
We went to the pool with daddy on Saturday!
Daddy makes a good pool float
Big girl, Atley, climbing out of the pool
Ethan up to his neck
Happy Father's Day, Jared!  These 3 adore their daddy :) (and he adores them back)!
June 27
The kids and I made a quick trip to Salem to see my brother and his family before they went to New York to visit more family.  It was a fast trip, but a great time!  We had an impromptu family night, playing bags (corn hole) and letting the kids ride bikes on the tennis court. (Times have changed! No way could we have EVER ridden bikes on the tennis court when we were younger!)

Nice form Ethan
Tennis court riding
Atley and her Uncle Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment