Thursday, January 5, 2017

Christmas Tree Decorating

Dec. 3
Once again, we picked out our tree from the Boy Scouts and brought it in to decorate.  The kids love to help decorate the tree and I love that it's a fun family tradition we have!  It's such a special time to me as I remember years of getting excited to decorate my family's tree growing up.  Some people have department store worthy decorated trees (and they are amazing!) but I love the mismatched, special memory, handmade ornaments that fill up our tree!
My 4 favorites in one picture :)!
Atley enjoyed helping this year instead of napping like last year
This is one of my favorite Christmas pictures ever!  I love how they are all doing their own thing around the tree.
Reaching up high!
Nora is such a happy helper!
Atley's first time to put the star on top.
The entryway table and Christmas sign I made
I forgot to take an after picture of the tree and I forgot to take pictures of all my decorations around the house.  But I loved how it all turned out this year!  Christmas is my favorite time to decorate.  And now that we're past New Years, all the Christmas decor has been taken down and put away until next year.  *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment