Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

This is my first Mothers Day and I have to say that I am enjoying it!  We had a good morning at church followed by a nice lunch (pizza, my favorite) and now just some relaxation.  Ethan and Jared got me a rain barrel for Mothers Day.  Actually Jared made the rain barrel.  He got a couple planters along with some hardware and other accessories and just put it all together.  I had seen them on advertisements and thought it was a neat idea.  He did a great job and I love it!  Now we just need some rain to fill it up. 

Mommy and Ethan on a beautiful Mothers Day!


1st Mothers Day present...a rain barrel made by my wonderful husband!


And a quick thanks to my mom for how amazing she is!  Happy Mother's Day, Mom!  You are the best mom I could have ever asked for.  I can only hope that some of your mothering awesomeness has rubbed off on me.  Now that I'm a mom, I have a different kind of respect and love for you.  Thanks for everything!  I love you lots!

 

My Mama and I just a few weeks after I was born.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment