Monday, May 31, 2010

Par-tay!!

Ethan's 1st Birthday party was at our house on Saturday.  We had great weather (sunshine and HOT) and a great group of party goers.  I think Ethan was a little overwhelmed with the heat and all the people, but he was a great birthday boy.  He had a chocolate cake and wasn't too sure about what to do with it.  As soon as I put it on his tray he buried his hand into it and then proceeded to put his cake/icing covered hand all over his head, pants and highchair.  I gave him a little taste from my finger and he seemed to like it, but wasn't interested enough to try for himself.  Enjoy some pictures from the day!  
Singing Happy Birthday and Presenting the Cake!

Not too sure about it...he never put it in his mouth, I gave him a taste and I think he liked it.

He loved the balloons!

Present time!

Apparently we make the same faces : )

Party goers...Josh, Alex and Abby


Swinging Finley & Haley and Hazel, Finley & Haley having a little snack


More party goers...Grandma & Ethan and Pop, Great-Grandma Woolbright, Linda & Great-Grandma Collier


Alex, Abby, Ethan & Heather and Heather, Eric & Braden


Hazel & Finley peeking out of the playhouse (looking rather warm) and Ethan acting shy after opening all his presents and everyone clapping for him.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day!! It is so hard to believe he is already 1, he is precious. Hope to see you all soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the big day. I had to work the night before and was worried about my sick dog, so felt I should stay home. Looks like Ethan had a big time!

    ReplyDelete