Monday, September 13, 2010

Girls Weekend Vs. Boys Weekend


This past weekend I headed down south to Nashville to meet up with 3 of my best friends from forever, Elizabeth, Sara and Jennifer.  I have known these girls since preschool and 4th grade.  It has been several years since we have ALL been together for more than just a few hours.  Our weekend was filled with memories, talking into the wee hours, eating, shopping and LOTS of laughing!  Saturday we spent the day shopping.  We hit downtown Franklin, which is a small, historic town south of Nashville with good shopping and food.  And then we took on the mall.  We had a blast and I'm pretty sure we're all exhausted!  Looking forward to our next 'reunion'!!
 













Downtown Franklin, TN & Having some lunch.  Jennifer, Sara, Becky and Elizabeth

The 4 of Us!  We had a great time!!
While I was in Nashville, Jared and Ethan had the house to themselves.  Jared is an awesome dad and they had a great time too.  I left the camera out in hopes that I would come home to some pictures of their weekend adventures and, low and behold, I did!!  Here are a few shots of the Boys Weekend...

Getting ready to climb on Max's crate...

Yes...he is IN the drawer.  Daddy is fun!!












Balancing carefully on his lego truck. & After I got home I took a few pictures of Jared reading to Ethan, he loves to be read to and was squealing, clapping and laughing the whole time : )!


I missed my boys while I was away, but it was a great time for all of us.  Jared and Ethan had some quality father/son bonding time and I was able to catch up with some old friends. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I had a blast this weekend. It's so great how we can pick right back up where we left off like no time had passed. (this is proven by the 2 am bedtime we had) :) Again, I had a great time and can't wait to do it again, MUCH SOONER!

    The boys looked like they survived and had a grand ol' time too! :)

    Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gals look AMAZING! Such a great idea....wonderful.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete