Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend of Birthdays!

This past week was my mom's birthday and my sister, Abby's 21st birthday.  Ethan and I headed to Salem on Wednesday (my mom's bday) to spend some time with Grandma and Pop.  Ethan had a great time, as always, playing outside and around.  And my mom enjoyed having us around to help us celebrate her birthday. 
Ethan playing with a duck from my childhood


Playing in the dirt...one of his favorite things

And Friday morning I headed down to Carbondale to spend the day/night with Abby for her birthday.  Ethan had his first overnighter at Grandma and Pop's on Friday and, as far as I know, everything went great.  After a fun day of hanging out and shopping Abby and I made dinner reservations at a vineyard to meet up with Alex, Jared and Amanda (one of Abby's best friends).  We had a great time and an awesome dinner! 
The restaurant made a delicious cake to help us celebrerate!

Abby and Alex

The group of us...Becky, Jared, Amanda, Alex and Abby
Then on Saturday, we all headed down to Murray, KY to celebrate another birthday!  My cousin, Micah's son, Scout will be 1 this week and his party was on Saturday.  We met up with the rest of the family and Ethan in Murray and had a great afternoon.  Here are a few pictrues of the party. 

Birthday Boy, Scout!  Ready for some cake!

Party Time!

Scout and Kacey opening presents

Finley helping Scout enjoy his cake

Ethan being silly


Family picture
  Happy Birthday Mom, Abby and Scout!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I had a great birthday and I'm really glad you guys could come help celebrate! Love you, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed these pictures. Looks like a fun time had by all! Love your big chunky necklace, you look beautiful:) Is your hair big?!?!

    ReplyDelete