Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quick Jaunt South

My wonderful sister, Abby, scheduled me for a dental cleaning with her as my hygienist.  So, Friday morning Ethan and I headed south.  We stopped in Salem, where I left Ethan to play/work with Grandma and Pop and I continued down to Carbondale.  It was really good to go back to my alma mater, see some old teachers and go to Quatros and QQ Bubble Tea (amazing slushes)!!  Oh, and the cleaning was good too...Abby will be a great dental hygienist.  I didn't have my camera, so all of these pictures are from phones.
Abby in action
Apparently Pop and Ethan were inseparable for the whole day.  My dad was working in the yard, planting and moving things.  And I was told he may not have gotten as much done as he would have without a shadow, since they 'had to take a break' every now and then.  Either way, I think they all had a great day, and I came back that evening to a naked, clean kid running around the house :).
Helping 'move' the dirt
I said inseparable, didn't I??

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I love it :) I'm glad you came down. I had a really good day and I didn't want you to leave me...:) Love you all

    ReplyDelete