Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long time...

It's been over a week since I've blogged...sorry about that.  I have a few pictures to share to hopefully make up for it.  Last weekend we headed to Salem and had a great weekend.  Ethan and I spent all day Friday and Monday there while Jared was there for the weekend.  It is always nice to hang out with family.
Swinging with Pop

Aunt Abby taking advantage of my child :)

Pretend napping with Finley and Scout

Now for some story time
I also did some 'garage-saling' for baby girl.  We hit the jackpot!  Saturday morning was pretty successful with my mom and on Sunday, Karen (Grandma Karen) came over with 5 totes full of girls clothes to go through.  She knew someone who was trying to sell 3 girls worth of clothing.  We spent almost 2 hours going through all the pink and, again, came out pretty successful.  I didn't photograph our loot, but I will be sure to someday soon.  In Jared's words, "I'm not worried about her freezing..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment