Sunday, May 13, 2012

Grads & Moms

Happy Graduation to my lovely sister, Abby!  She graduated yesterday from SIU-C with her bachelors degree in dental hygiene.  I know from experience that this is not an easy program and I'm so proud of her!  We went to Salem this morning to celebrate with a graduation cook-out.  Good food, good company and a good time!

Officially a college graduate!

Some party-goers

Jared & Dustin playing some Bocce Ball and a happy Abby

2 SIU DH Grads!  (7 years apart)

Along with the graduation party, it was nice to be with our moms on Mother's Day.  Happy Mother's Day!  We are, both, so lucky to have these women in our lives.  Thanks for all you do, we love you!

My Mama with 50% of her children
Jared and his brother, Dustin with their Mom
Me and my babies on Mother's Day!  I'm so blessed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment