Monday, December 17, 2012

Catch Up!

Jared made it home from Bulgaria on Friday night.  And I had 93 pictures to upload on the computer since the last time... So, I need to play a little catch up on our week.
After Ethan's school on Tuesday we headed to Salem, to spend the rest of the week with my parents.  I'm taking advantage of being able to do that while Ethan isn't in 5 day/week school.
On Wednesday, my mom, Linda, the kids and I met Libby and her girls at Abby's new house in Edwardsville.  We had fun hanging out in the basement (she is having a wall removed upstairs, so construction zone), eating at Dewey's and shopping.
Watching pizza making at Dewey's
Ethan and Haley 'guarding' the stairs at Abby's house
Nora and I with Katie and Libby
Nora and Katie (2 1/2 months apart)
Thursday night the kids and I headed out to the Colliers for the evening and dinner.  Ethan loves playing with the vintage micro-machines from Uncle Dustin and Jared's childhood.  He was talking about that the whole ride out.
Not wanting his picture taken...
Just hanging out with Uncle Dustin
Micro- Machine Fun
Friday after nap, we came home.  Jared was due to fly into Decatur around 8:30 and he was home before 9pm.  He had a good trip and learned a lot!
Saturday, he was feeling alright, so we decided to make a trip to the Children's Museum (thanks Mom and Dad for the membership!).  But we couldn't go before a quick shave...

His hands smelled good :)
Then onto the museum!
Nora loved this thing!  It's full of pins to make imprints in (I'm not sure what it's called!)
Notice Nora's face...she was making the car noise.  She must have learned from her brother :)
Ethan and Nora at the little train table
Checking out the big train table

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures. So cute! It looks like you always have lots to do, too! Hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas.

    Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete