Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Joy

This post should have gone with 'Deck the Halls', but I didn't have the pictures taken at that point :).  So, here are some snapshots of the Christmas cheer around our house.  Have I mentioned that I love Christmas and all that comes with it?!?
Ethan and Nora's 2012 Christmas Ornaments & Ethan painted the other one all by himself :)
Some Christmas Decor around the house
2012 Christmas Tree and Mantle
Ethan even has some Christmas decor in his room.  He is just as excited about all of this as I am!
Decorating his very own tree and being goofy at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. You house looks beautiful!!! I bought felt for a kids Christmas tree but see I should have sent it to you to make, as the felt is still sitting in our closet thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Becky! What a great idea for Ethan's room! Love you!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete