Friday, April 26, 2013

Busy Days

Jared has been super busy the last couple of days, so the kids and I headed to Salem. My Grandpa Bob was also in town, so it was really great to spend some time with him too. The only pictures I have were from my phone, so I don't have a lot.
We stayed pretty busy...
First, Ethan and I got haircuts. And Ethan is pretty excited about being able to spike his hair in the front :).


We also, both got our teeth cleaned. Ethan did so well! He had some trouble warming up to the idea on his last visit, but no problems this time!!


During nap one day, Ethan and I went to see a movie, The Croods. It was cute and a fun time for us.


Nora spent some quality time with Grandma Terri while all this was going on. The van had a few things that needed addressed at the dealership, so we accomplished that too! I was also spoiled with a massage and a trip to Produce Plus for a couple topiaries and a plant stand.
Here they are on the front porch, with some added color :).







No comments:

Post a Comment