Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Randomness

So, I looked on my camera's memory card, and I have a lot I haven't shared.  Here is the catch-up post!

First up...bounce house birthday!  We went to our friends, Soren {4} and Kelton's {2} super hero, bounce house birthday party.
   The kids had a blast!  Nora was a little apprehensive about the bounce house at first.  I got in with her and held her while I jumped and after that, she was jumping with the big kids! Ethan is in orange in the top, left picture with an Iron Man mask on.
They also have some pretty cool hammocks in the back yard.  The kids thought they were swings...


Up next...bubble baths!
It's always a treat for the kids to take a bath in our big bathtub.  {It's takes too much water to fill up, to do it often!}
I know...we have cute kids :)!

Last up, playing outside.  We've been doing a lot of this lately.  A couple days ago, Ethan asked me if we could "open up a small circle in the rocks to see rollie pollies and bugs".  {How do I say no to such a cute request from a cute boy?!?}
See his tiny circle of dirt! How cute?!?
Oh, how I love this boy!
And this girl!!
Sweet, genuine smile :)
And, a real smile from Ethan too!
Nora at No. 9
My favorite kids...EVER!  {Just picture Ethan with the 'real' smile from above}
There you have it...now we are caught up!

1 comment: