Thursday, August 8, 2013

Water Day 2013!

The annual water day at our church was yesterday.  This is an event specifically for the pre-school aged kids {and siblings} in our church.  This is a day Ethan looks forward to all year long!  It was supposed to be in July, but got rained out and rescheduled for yesterday.  We have gone the last couple years {check out 2012 and 2011}.  Both kids had a blast!  Ethan is old enough, that I didn't have to follow him everywhere he went, but Nora sure kept me on my toes... but that's nothing new :).
This is an instagram collage from my phone.  I thought the corn dog picture was priceless :)!
Ethan had such a great time!!  And now, he's almost one of the 'big kids' {*tear*}



He was so proud of this upside down, head first slide.
Nora was everywhere!  She so badly wanted to go down the big slides all by herself, maybe next year.
There she goes...
Ethan is such a helpful big brother
Loving the big slide
The tongue out is cracking me up.  She was spinning circles in the pool.
Here are some of my sweet kids together on the slide.  Ethan really was such a good helper with Nora.  I'm a lucky mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment