Saturday, September 28, 2013

Basketball

Sorry for my blogging hiatus...I have no excuses.
Today was the start of Ethan's 7 week basketball program.  He is playing on a pre-k and K team with Jared and Brian (a good friend of ours) as the coaches.  It was less chaotic than I expected, but still a little overwhelming for the kids.  Ethan had a blast and he did really well.  They didn't keep score, but I'm pretty sure it was a very low scoring game!  Grandma Karen, Grandpa and Amanda came up to watch Ethan's first game.
Coach Jared and Ethan before the game
Racing to the other end of the court.
He made it to his post...He stood right under the goal.
Such a cute basketball player
He was pretty fast!
Just a look and a smile...mid-game :)
I loved watching him play and run!
Can't forget about the good looking coach :).  He did a great job as well!
Braden and Ethan taking a break
Good game!

No comments:

Post a Comment