Monday, December 23, 2013

Festive Happenings

I'm not sure what prompted me to get a gingerbread house, but I bought one and Ethan was sooooo excited to make it.  Last week, we put the thing together.


This is the best I could get of both of them.  Nora couldn't take her eyes off the candy
The pictures might look lovely and cute...but it was kind of a nightmare!  Nora cried most of the time because we wouldn't let her just sit there licking all the icing and eating all the candy.  What's a fun Christmas activity without some crying and fit throwing?!?
Last week was also Ethan's class Christmas party...that I happened to be in charge of.  It was a lot of fun but I'm glad it's over :).
Working hard on the Christmas tree craft.
Stick the nose/carrot on the snowman!
Ethan, showing me his polar bear ornament he made.
One of the parents brought a refrigerator box, turned it on it's side and poked Christmas lights in the top.  The kids thought it was the coolest thing, EVER!!  They all had to crawl through the lighted tunnel. 
The students giving their gifts to Mrs. McDevitt
Mrs. McDevitt giving Ethan his gift!
The whole class crammed in the lighted tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment