Monday, May 12, 2014

A Beautiful Mother's Day

I realize, I'm behind a day!  Happy Mother's Day to my mom and mother in law!!  As well as all the other moms in my life!  We love you all!
We had a great day.  The weather was beautiful and I got some new landscape lighting installed for my Mother's Day gift!  I will have to take a picture to share later.  After church, a tasty lunch and a nap, we decided to go to the park for some playing and fishing.
Lucky to have these 2 boys in my life :)!
He ended up catching 3 fish!  I was playing with Nora, so no pics of the fish.
She didn't get wet...but wanted to inch closer and closer to the water.
Lucky to be this girls mama!
Nora wasn't too interested in the fishing, so we walked to the playground.
Ethan and Daddy joined us, after their worms were gone.
I LOVE this picture of these 2!
What a wonderful Mother's Day!  I'm so blessed!  And, just think, there will be 3 littles in the pic with me next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment