Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Preschool Graduation

My little baby boy graduated from preschool last Sunday!  He has learned so much there and had such a great experience!  It will be hard to not be a part of that school next year.  But, Ethan is super excited about going to kindergarten.  He gets to visit a classroom and take a tour on Friday, so that will be nice.  Anyway, on to the pictures!  His class sang 2 songs and then joined the 3 year old class for 1 song.  It was a very nice program.
All Smiles!

That hat!  It kept creeping back on his head :)!
Working the choreography 
After the songs, there was a little graduation ceremony.
Getting his diploma
My Big Boy!
If you're interested...here are a couple videos of his stellar performance ;).
First up: I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy (and some lovely commentary from Nora right as I turned the camera on)
Next, I am a Promise

1 comment: