Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sprinkle for Baby #3

Like I mentioned in the previous post, we went to Salem on Saturday and Sunday for a "sprinkle" for Baby #3.  Abby and Libby planned the event at my parents house and they did a wonderful job!  Everything was perfect!  It was sprinkle themed, as I think you will notice from the pictures.  They got some help executing it all from Kacey as well!  Two of my best friends from Decatur/Mt. Zion, Jessica and Emily, even surprised me by coming all the way to Salem for it (I'm just bummed we didn't get a picture of the 3 of us)!  I was so surprised and teared up a little ;).  Thanks girls for a great afternoon of spoiling me and the baby.
Sprinkles on everything!
Literally!  Even on the popcorn.
The girls even got me gifts.  Haley, Finley and Paige gave me a beautiful book of coloring pages, flowers from around the houses and handmade beaded necklace :). 
Present time.  I had a great helper in Nora.
Enjoy the beautiful weather on the porch for the Sprinkle.
My mom made the baby a quilt and I love it!  The butterfly square was made a long time ago by Noni (my mom's mom).  It's very special to me!  Thanks Mom!!
My hosts, Abby & Libby, and I
After we were all finished and cleaning up, the kids discovered that the balloons had confetti (and a penny) in them.  They had to pop them to see the confetti fly and fight over the penny ;).
Ethan, Nora and Josiah
Popping the balloons!
It was a great weekend spending time with family and a fun shower for baby #3.  As you can tell... I was definitely spoiled.  Thanks to everyone who came!  I am truly blessed!
Here's the loot...after I got home and everything unloaded!
Diapers for days (or weeks)!

1 comment:

  1. That quilt is precious, what a nice gift. Love all the sprinkles on everything. Josiah is a mini-Jim!

    ReplyDelete