Saturday, February 21, 2015

Snow!!

We finally got some real snow in these parts!  We've been dying to get out and sled, shovel and play (ok, maybe not the shovel part).  We were forecasted to get 4-7 inches and ended up with 8.  8 inches of fluffy, beautiful, white snow!  I'm pretty sure half of that fell in the first hour and a half of the snowfall!  There were some HUGE flakes coming down last night.  Our good friends, the Koskinen's came over to sled and play this morning.  It was a fun time; even if I was only out briefly to take a few pictures- next year Atley and I will sled :)!

Jared and Ethan
Soren and Ethan heading down the hill
Rolling in the snow= Happy kid!
Nora's ready!
Josh and Kelton
He fell off his sled
She had a blast too!
Love this boy!
Nora, taking Daddy down the hill
The 3 sledders! (It was bright and this was the best I could get)
I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment