Friday, February 20, 2015

Soccer Part 2

The kids had their last week of soccer on Monday.  They loved it and had so much fun each week!  I finally remembered to bring my big camera to get a few better pictures.
Nora's class is first...
They start off carrying the ball while they run :)
Now she gets to kick it!
And now it's scrimmage time.  She was excited about the orange jersey.
Look at her go!  She scored a goal!!
Getting a little guidance from the coach.
Final huddle!
Cutest soccer players I've ever seen!
It's Ethan's turn now... I asked him afterwards what his favorite sport was and he said, "soccer, baseball and basketball.  All of them."  
He has really learned a lot!  And he's figuring out how to control the ball as he runs.
There he goes!!
I can't handle the cuteness!!
Having a blast!
Look at that smile on his face!  Pure joy :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment