Sunday, April 5, 2015

Atley Meets Food

Since starting rice cereal and oatmeal with Atley, we've introduced peas, green beans, mum mums and puffs!  She isn't overly excited about food, actually.  She tolerates it and will eat it, but doesn't get excited.
First up, peas...  (March 31)
Let's see...
Not sure...
And a big fat, no thank-you!
Since peas were a no go, I broke out the mum mums!  She enjoyed them!
Much better :)!
I will admit, I made the peas and I don't think I got them smooth enough for her.  There was gagging involved.  We decided to try some Gerber-made green beans the next time (April 2).  She was much more into those.  She even finished half the container.  
Happier girl with green beans
Atley got some puffs in her Easter basket, so we tried them out tonight.  She enjoyed trying to pick them up and get them off her fingers.  
Checking it out.
Got it!
Tasty
This baby girl is growing up way too fast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment