Monday, April 27, 2015

Visitors

Saturday afternoon we had some very special visitors!  One of my best friends from long long ago was in town to speak and share about her family's mission work in the middle east.  Elizabeth and her husband Hap (and their 5 kids!) have been over seas for a little over 3 years and are back for the summer on furlough.  I'm so happy they are back.  It's been 3 years since we've seen each other and between the two of us, there are 3 new babies!  Elizabeth had twins, Abigail and Abram, in December and they were the only ones to make the trip to Decatur.  My kids were happy to have visitors, but missed the 3 older boys!  We had a great time catching up and eating dinner together.  The kids had a blast playing with Hap and I got to snuggle 2 sweet little babies while my sweet baby looked huge!  
Ethan, Atley & I, Nora holding Abigail and Elizabeth with Abram.  The next time we get together, there will be 3 more boys in this picture :)!
Hap giving Ethan his last pony ride!
Nora's pony ride
Hap wanted to try his keffiyeh on Jared before speaking at the church on Sunday.  He looks good, don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment