Wednesday, October 19, 2016

School Days

Part of what I love about Nora's school is how involved parents are.  We are scheduled to help out in the classroom monthly and I really get to know the other students and parents.  Sept. 16 was my first day in her classroom.
Counting with "apple seeds"
Classroom selfie
Trying to balance during recess time
Singing songs before it's time to go
Sept. 27
I spent most of the day at Ethan's school helping out with the 2nd grade Johnny Appleseed day.  I cut dozens of apple slices for an apple taste test.  It was a lot of fun to spend the day at his school.  And I even got to take him out to lunch, just the 2 of us!
Apple taste testing
Look at that smile :)
Subway lunch date!
Sept 29
Ethan's class took a field trip to the apple orchard (the same one Nora's class went to).  I wasn't able to go, but a friend sent me this picture :).

No comments:

Post a Comment