Thursday, October 13, 2016

Some Randoms

This spring, Ethan planted some vegetable seeds.  Only 2 were big enough to transplant outside, the pepper and tomato.  After a couple days, we thought they had both died only to see a little tomato sprout a week or so later.  Fast forward through the summer, we had tomatoes!
Sept. 11
So proud of these tomatoes! (But wouldn't even taste them)

Sept. 14
I snapped this picture while we were leaving one of Ethan's football games.
Not a care in the world for Miss Atley Jane :)
Sept. 21
I worked in the concession stand after Ethan's game one day.  This is what I saw when I looked out the window as we were cleaning up :).
Waiting on mommy
 Sept. 22
Atley told me she needed to potty, and she did!  (Just a one time thing so far)
Big girl!
Sept. 22
Ethan started Cub Scouts this year and was so excited when he got his uniform!
Ready for his meeting
Sept. 25
Atley had been too quiet for too long...this is what I found.  She had gotten into my nail polish!
"Me paintin!"
Sept. 25
First cool day at the bus stop for these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment