Saturday, March 20, 2010

A few pictures...

I just thought I'd share a few pictures from the last couple of days around the house.  Ethan is almost 10 months old and doing new things just about everyday.  It's so fun to see what he will do next.  He has become a quite effecient crawler.  And speaking of effecient crawling...Yesterday he started heading towards the dog bowls (which are very interesting to him), and then he stopped and looked at me and looked back at the bowls.  When I said "no no Ethan", he looked back at me, smiled and then made a b-line straight for the bowls, as fast as he could go.  I beat him to the bowls, but just barely.  Have a great weekend!

Standing at the window, watching everything
"Riding" his new toy

Teething on everything...see his 2 top teeth : )

2 comments:

  1. He's funny! I love the teething picture! Miss you, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally laughed "out loud" when I scrolled down to the bottom picture.

    ReplyDelete