Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sign Language Class

For the past few weeks, Ethan and I have been going to Baby Talk, Come Sign With Me classes.  We have learned lots of signs and are working on them at home.  We have been going with our neighbors Heather and Braden.  Braden is 2 days older than Ethan and we really enjoy getting together and letting the boys play (it's nice for Heather and I also).  He hasn't really picked up on any of them yet, but we have a great time playing with the other kids and singing songs.  "The More We Get Together" seems to be his favorite song, whenever we sing it he just stares at me and watches me do the signs.  The main signs we do throughout the day are "more", "eat/hungry", "change diaper" and "daddy's home".  I'm excited to see what he picks up on and when.  Here are a few pictures from our class tonight.   


Ethan playing with all the toys

Braden keeping his mother busy : )

Braden and Ethan listening and learning intently

No comments:

Post a Comment