Sunday, August 7, 2011

28 Weeks and Big Boy Bed!

This has been a mile-stone kind of weekend around here.  First, on Friday, I entered my 3rd trimester of Baby Girl's pregnancy.  It seems a little crazy that in just 12 short weeks (or less) we will have a daughter!  All is going well and I'm feeling really good.  My mom and I will be making bedding for her crib and nursery...I guess we should be getting on that!  I'll be sure to post some pictures of our progress, when there is some.  Here we are at 28 weeks (and 2 days).


And on Saturday morning, we decided to convert Ethan's bed into a toddler bed.  We plan on using his crib for the baby and thought it would be a good idea to give him some time to get used to his 'freedom' before a real change sets in.  After he figured out what we meant by 'big boy bed' he was sooooo excited! 

Just after Daddy finished putting it together!

Wanting to climb in all by himself

First night/morning and he didn't even fall out!

No comments:

Post a Comment