Saturday, August 20, 2011

30 Weeks

Yesterday marked 30 weeks of pregnancy for baby girl!  I can't believe there are only 10 weeks left.  We are soooo excited, but also a little stressed thinking of all the things between now and October 28 that will (and need to) happen!  Like packing up our entire house and moving!  I also need to get working on that crib bedding I mentioned a few posts back.  Anyway, here we are...growing and growing!
30 Weeks
I also had a doctor's appointment yesterday.  Apparently baby girl is sitting with her head in my ribs and her feet kicking me in the bladder...not the correct position.  The doctor didn't seem too concerned since there is plenty of time for her to flip.  I'm also still measuring smaller (yay!) at 26 weeks.  We have our next and last ultrasound a week from Tuesday and I can't wait to see her again!  I'll be sure to update after my ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment