Friday, August 12, 2011

Exciting News!

So...I didn't post anything earlier about us putting our house on the market because it just happened last week and things have been pretty crazy.  Anyway, we have been browsing the house listings for a while now and found one we really liked.  So, we thought we would see how our house did and put it on the market last Wednesday.  Fast-forward a week...and we have an offer on our house and have put an offer in on another house!  I currently have mixed emotions about all this, but we can blame that on the pregnancy.  I'm really excited about our new house but also I'm really going to miss being here.  Anyway, I 'stole' a few pictures from the website where our house is listed since they are better than any I could take.
Here is our first house (*tear*):





And here is our new house:
(These are also from the listing online, I'll post more when we actually move in)


Our tentative closing date is September 23, which also happens to be Abby's 22nd Birthday.  I think she will get to spend her birthday with us!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Your old house is cute and your new house looks really nice!!!

    Jennifer o

    ReplyDelete