Friday, March 2, 2012

BathTime.PlayTime.FunTime

These are a few snapshots I've taken over the past few days...

Ethan still loves his baths.  His new favorite game is filling an empty bubble bottle with water and then squeezing it to make a water fountain.  Such a funny kid!



I have to say, I'm pretty proud of this one.  I walked in his room to see what he was doing, and this is what I found.  He loves for us to read him Bible stories.  His favorites are the 10 Plagues (or 8 Plagues, as he says), The Boy King, Josiah (I think he knows it's not his cousin) and The Big Fish (Jonah). 



We've been doing more (Dr. ordered) tummy time and upright time.  After her 4 month visit the Dr. was slightly concerned about positional plagiocephaly (flat head).  He thinks it's mild, but told me to make awake time, tummy time.  She loves to lay on her back...so this is not easy to be 100% compliant with.  We're trying. 
Sometimes she's happy...

 But it usually turns into this...
 The bumbo seat is also acceptable since she isn't on her head.  She likes it...sort of.  It's better if she has something to gnaw on.  Teething stinks!  I'm hoping those suckers pop through soon. 


Last, but certainly not least, we have spent a little time outside.  It was super windy, but enjoyed by us all. 
Nora's first time in the carrier and she liked it!  I did too, even if I did have to walk backwards for a while so the wind wasn't in her face.

This is all he wants to do when we go outside...Golf! 
Nice form!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! I use my Iphone a bunch and don't see your blog as much, so I had to play catch up. Cute cute cute!!!

    Hope all is well!
    Love, Jennifer O.

    ReplyDelete