Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring is Here!!

This is our first spring at our new house, so I'm loving seeing all the springtime blooms around the house!  Here are a few pictures I snapped during our brief time outside this morning.

I have always loved Bradford Pear trees and now we have one!
I should have taken this a few days ago.  It's already starting to lose the flowers and turn green.

Lovely flowering tree.  Not sure what it is.

Close-up of the blooms

Azaleas in the front garden
There are also a few of these around...
Ethan brought in a 'sunflower' for me!  I had to put it in a vase :)

One day this week, we decided to have a picnic in the park to enjoy the day.  It was windy while we were eating so, in effort to keep our food/trash from blowing away, I didn't take any picnicking pictures.  But here is Ethan enjoying the park part!

He used to need help to just climb the steps at  this park, now he does this all by himself...tear.
And he told me he didn't want to swing in the 'baby swings' and that he wanted to 'go high as the sky'!
Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment