Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happenings at Home

This week is a pretty busy one for us.  It's a week of beginnings, I suppose.  We began our small group on Monday.  Jared and I are the hosts and leaders/facilitators.  Ethan began school on Tuesday.  And we begin MOPS on Thursday, where I am a table leader.  So...today we have just been chilling out at home!  I've had my camera handy so I have a few photos to share.

First, last night was Fantasy Football draft night for Jared, so he was otherwise engaged for about an hour and a half with the computer...
It's serious stuff and requires lots of research...note all the papers ;)
And Nora is standing up every time I turn around.  She pulls up to anything!  And, as you will see, Ethan is usually close by to 'help' her.
In the baby food cabinet.
At the gate...
"Let me through!"
Under the table.
At the sliding door.
She's everywhere!
And Ethan has been painting quite a bit this morning...
Don't all great painters, paint pantless?!?
Happy Wednesday All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment