Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

So, today is Valentine's Day (as if you needed me to tell you).  I'm feeling quite loved today (and everyday)! We even met daddy for a lunch date at Culver's!
A couple weeks ago, I found{ this} and had to give it a try.  So...Ethan, Nora and I got busy painting and crafting to make a few special Valentine cards.  I think they turned out pretty cute and I think they were a hit with their recipients :).
Last night I was surprised by these...
Good Job, Husband :)
And this morning, Ethan was surprised by this:
Happy Valentine's Day to my 2nd Valentine!
Carefully removing his chocolates
Testing the roads!
Nora wasn't really surprised by anything, she got a sweet Minnie Mouse card that she refused to show me for a picture and I made her a special heart, hair bow.
Love my 3rd Valentine!
In other news...her pink, sparkley Toms (from her Birthday) fit!
We capped our morning off by meeting my #1 Valentine (13 years and counting) at Culver's for lunch.  He got coffee and cards from us. (And a pretty stellar dinner planned for tonight)

I have explained to Ethan, what Valentine's day is.  It's about love, and showing that love to others.  But most of all, it's about God's unconditional love for us!  "We love because He first loved us."  1 John 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment